T is for Talia and her Trees
Talia. Where do I even start with her? I talk about her all the time it seems, and yet I still feel like there’s so much more to tell. But I can’t tell you all or you’ll never need to read the next three books that I’m writing about her.
Believe it or not, I do hate having to be mysterious about things.
A friend of mine pointed out some interesting things a while back. I guess I wrote a lot more of myself into Talia’s character than I ever thought. Here are a few things we have in common:
- I’m a morning person. Sunrises are one of my favorite things to watch but I don’t get to do it very often.
- I get a lot of energy from the sun. Cloudy days leave me feeling drained and sad, so bring on the sun.
- I have freaky dreams and the song “It’s a Mad World” sort of fits me.
- Talia is deeply spiritual, she loves nature and feels whole when surrounded by the beautiful things of her world. So do I.
- I take great comfort in a warm fuzzy animal curled up on my lap or keeping my feet warm.
- I really wish I could see inside my hubby’s head so that we could really understand what we each mean as opposed to trying to translate what’s been said.
- There are times I would rather hole up inside my head and pretend the rest of the world doesn’t exist so that I don’t have to deal with it.
And now, the eye candy gallery for the guys. These are actresses I can see playing Talia.
|Ashley Greene–with THIS hair|
And, last but not least, here is the actress and photo that FIRST inspired Talia’s character.
Other Posts About Talia:
Do you ever find bits of yourself in your characters that you didn’t plan?