Top Ten List from Cami Checketts
Cami Checketts has a new novella out. It’s sort of a connecting piece between her first book Dead Running and the next one. Dying to Run was a wonderfully quick read that reminded me how easy Checketts’ style is to read. You can see my reviews of both works Here.
For her blog tour, I asked Cami to share with us her top 10 reasons for why she loves running enough to include it in her writing.
1. Life goes too fast, running makes it feel slower.
2. There are sometimes blissful moments when I feel like I’m flying and running doesn’t hurt.
3. Running opens my mind and I can process, dream, and imagine.
4. Running makes me feel like a tough woman.
5. Running helps me justify eating more chocolate!
6. When I get the chance to run with friends we can solve issues like you wouldn’t believe. Everything from getting our babies to sleep through the night to whittling down the national debt.
7. Running races is absolutely miserable but you feel amazing after you’re done, like you’ve conquered the world.
8. I get to buy cute running clothes.
9. I love meeting new friends when I run races. The ones who will actually pull out their iPods and chat are my favorites because it’s kind of awkward yelling over their music that you want to be their friend.
10.To steal a quote from Oprah Winfrey, “Running is the greatest metaphor for life because you get out of if what you put into it.” Too true.
And, Cami is great about giving away amazing prizes. Check these out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway