Critique My Blog
Oops, I was a day early, so I’ll bump Wednesday’s post to Thursday.
Teralyn is hosting a blogfest where bloggers ask for help to improve their blogs. Click on her name to find Mr. Linky and the other blogs.
This is your chance to help us out by answering the following questions in the comments section down below:
- Appearance: Does it appeal to you? Is it too busy, or too plain?
- Layout: Is it difficult to navigate? Is it cluttered, or sparse?
- Frequency: Does the blogger post too often? Not often enough?
- Content: Are the posts interesting? Unique? Are they focused, or all over the place?
- Quality: Are the individual posts too long, too short, too sloppy, or too generic?
- SIDEBAR: I think it’s too busy. What can I take out? Or do you think two sidebars instead of one would fix it?(I just removed several things and made a new page tab to hold linkage. Think that was enough?)
Feel free to leave any other comments that you think will help me improve this blog. I would really love some posting ideas. My brain is too tired to come up with new ones on my own right now. 🙂