I haven’t shared links in a while. How selfish of me! These links are all over the place when it comes to topic and when they were posted. 🙂 Have fun!
- What to stress out about in a query, and what not to stress about. Thanks Janice!
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Blog by Charmaine Clancy
- Jody Hedlund shares 4 Steps for Organizing Plot Ideas into a Novel. Great for if you are trying to be more plotty (it’s a word!) than pantsy (ditto).
- Guide to Literary Agents posted How to back up your blog.
- Kristie Cook talks about marketing to the customer.
- Janice Hardy talks about what to do when Plots go astray.
There are so many more, but I’m supposed to be walking out the door.
My last plug is for my new website Descriptive Faces. I have a few posts up and many more in the works. Check it out, follow, contribute! It was inspired by need and the success of Angela’s Bookshelf Muse.